Sunday, October 30, 2011

2 year photo shoot

I was hoping to get a few good shots of my girl for her 2 year pics, and ended up with a ton!

We "practiced" a couple days before Mikenna's shoot in her room.
 She loves the camera and as soon as I pull it out she starts giggling.

A few days later we went out to a park/nature preserve near our house.
It ended up being HOT but Kenna was a trooper.
Ready for picture overload?
Apologies... I just love them all! 
 LOVE.
A quick wardrobe change... what's a photo shoot without a tutu?
Do you want to pinch those cheeks as much as I do?
Fave.
I couldn't ask for a more perfect 2 year old to photograph running through the woods in a tutu.
Thanks for cooperating and showing me all the beauty the world has to offer, pretty girl.

2 comments:

  1. Cutest girl!
    (This is Hayley's mom, Elizabeth.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the last one of her walking down the road. :)

    ReplyDelete