Sunday, April 1, 2012

Going going, back back, to Chico

I took my little bug with me to Chico for a photoshoot with Kelly, one of our favorite people!
When she asked me if I would take some grad photos of her on the Chico State Campus, I was beyond excited.
I knew instantly I wanted to take Mikenna with me and show her around where Mommy and Daddy met. 
Chico holds such a special place in both of our hearts, it's the beginning of us.
Luckily Kelly is one of the coolest people we know and was happy to have Kenna with us!
I know she doesn't really understand yet, but it's all kind of warm fuzzy feelings showing her around anyway.
We drove by Ryan's old house where we had so many memories, and our first apartment together downtown.
We walked the whole campus and Kenna loved the water, bridges, and the squirrels.
While shooting in the middle of campus Mikenna was jumping up and down playing "hopscotch."
I happened to look down at her feet and she was jumping on the 2006 time capsule-the year Ryan and I met. 

Pretty darn cool if ya ask me!
I can't wait to hang one of these in our house.
Until next time Chico... we miss you!

No comments:

Post a Comment