Wednesday, August 22, 2012

It's a BOY!

Well.... we had our ultrasound today, and it's a BOY!
WHAT?!
Tears were streaming down my face for the entire ultrasound, and as soon as we saw those little boy parts I was choking back the sobs. (Damn you pregnancy hormones.)
I have so many emotions and thoughts right now.
I'm excited for a new adventure, I feel so blessed to get to experience a son.
But I'm also nervous, I've got the pink and the tutus down, can I do cars and superheros?
Will I be a good mom to a boy?
Will I love him as much as I love Mikenna?

No matter what, I'm truly thankful, I always feel so much better after the 20 week ultrasound. 
Baby is completely healthy and I am thankful most of all for that. 

We can't wait to meet you cute boy... you look just like your sister so far!
...And I hope you enjoy her singing to you each day.
She loves you already.

No comments:

Post a Comment