Thursday, November 24, 2011

November (in June?)

I REALLY am determined to get back on schedule here...
I've been slackin, BIG time (only like 7 months behind!)
If you were to look at my computer you really would think I'm on it...
I've got everything lined up with pictures ready for zee blog.
So really, I need to get on it. (Again, thank you back dating!)

I don't have much to post from November because we were busy with fun things like Wacky Tacky and Bounce-U where I end up playing like a 3 year old, hence not having my camera on me.
I did have my phone and took a few pics of my girl... she loves those "raining balls."
And those tunnels... have I mentioned what a great workout Wacky Tacky is for ME?
I swear miss Kenna's energy never runs out! (Share some with mama? Please!)

I do wish I had made more of an effort to take some more photos this month, but I promise December will more than make up for it!

We did get the chance to snag a few family photos on Thanksgiving though:

I love us! :)



1 comment:

  1. i think you and your sister are soo beautiful! no really! and kenna girl is the cutest! ps. i love back dating! its a freaking life saver! ;)

    ReplyDelete