Wednesday, May 16, 2012

To My Favorite Girl at Two and a Half

Two and a half years old already, how is that possible?
Miss Mikenna, you have brought so much joy to everyone around you.
You are becoming funnier by the day.
You love to tell jokes and will do anything to make us laugh.
You are stubborn and strong, yet you want to make everyone happy.
You are my mini, 100%. (even if you do look like your Daddy)
You are constantly thinking and asking questions, you are so curious about everything.
You are shy and quiet in new situations, but you quickly open up and will chat anyone's ear off.
You have a love for all things girly, but you also love to play and wrestle with Daddy.
You are more than I could have ever hoped for... I only hope we can give you everything you deserve.
You will be something amazing someday, there is no doubt about it.
I can already see the drive in your eyes.
No matter where you go or what you do, I hope you never try to change who you are.
You are such an amazing little human already, there is nothing in this world more incredible than watching you grow.
We love you to the moon and back, sweet girl.



No comments:

Post a Comment