Sunday, July 22, 2012

Family of Girls

Growing up it was just me, my mama, and my 2 older sisters. 
My sisters started out being more like parents (they are 10 and 12 years older than me)...
...but they've become my best friends.
It was a little crazy, a little emotional, and very dramatic growing up with all women, but I wouldn't change it for anything. 
I have 3 amazing, strong women who have all made me who I am today.
I'm lucky to have my sisters to call anytime I need someone, and I can't wait to give Mikenna a sibling for that reason.
They are my rocks during the hard times, my people to call when I'm in the "new baby trenches," and they can always make me laugh when I need it the most. 
I am so lucky to have them... I hope my babies will love each other as much as I love my sisters someday!

No comments:

Post a Comment