Friday, July 20, 2012

Swim Lessons

We put our little fishy in swim lessons this year!
She LOVES the water, always has.
I wasn't too sure how lessons would work this young, especially with me in the pool with her, but she amazed me as usual.
 By the end of the two weeks she was jumping in on her own and swimming to me, or to the edge.
 Just about the only thing she wanted to do was climb out and jump back in.
And she did, over and over and over.
This brave little chick was even the first in her class to jump off the diving board. 
She loved every second of it.
She has been a little more cautious of the water this year, so I'm so glad we put her in these lessons.
She is able to swim to the edge and climb out, which is all I wanted for her safety!

She did so well that 2 of the teachers even recommended putting her on the swim team in a couple years!
I don't know about that... but I am so excited to see what her future holds.
It seems no matter what physical challenge is in front of her, she crushes it.
She will definitely be an amazing athlete someday, no matter what she chooses to do. 
Now if you need us for the rest of the summer, we'll be in the pool!

No comments:

Post a Comment