Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentine's Day

Have I mentioned how much more fun holidays are when you have kids?
I really could care less about Valentine's Day (I mean except for the cool candy that comes out of course).
But it's a great excuse to dress up my babies, take some pictures, make red and pink heart food all day long,  and do some fun crafts.
Kenna actually calls it "love day," and we have to tell everyone we see that we love them about every 5 minutes (Kenna rules).

We got dressed up in our red and pink outfits and I took a couple of pictures of the kids (it's still weird pluralizing that).
Keegan's striped wall is currently my favorite wall in the house so that made a perfect backdrop. 
 They melt my heart...
...and I can NOT believe how fast this boy is growing. SLOW DOWN please!

I ended up printing some cute cards with their pictures:
Gah... I love my littles.

Kenna enjoyed passing out Tinkerbell Valentines at school this year for the first time (I was too lazy to make homemade ones this year... next year I'm on it for sure.)
She came home from school with a huge bag of goodies. (Ryan and I may or may not have already put a dent in the candy in that bag.)

Ryan brought me home flowers and a sweet card even though he knows I really don't care if he gets me anything. 
I do love the thought, and love that he ignores my demands to ignore the day.
Who doesn't like getting flowers?

And if you're wondering if my kids just easily pose for the camera, here's your answer:
I've got about 15 images with this lovely smile Kenna's got goin on here.
Thanks to candy bribery they don't all look like this!

Happy Love Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment