Sunday, April 3, 2011

I heart picnics in the park... and spring!

I love, love, love lazy Sundays.
Favorite. Thing. Ever.
Mikenna and I took Ryan to our NEW favorite park for a picnic!
Kenna FINALLY decided that she likes chocolate chip cookies while we were eating lunch.
Thank goodness, I was starting to wonder whose child she was!
Slides are definitely the new fave.
Every morning recently Mikenna asks me "Pah (park) maymi? siiiide? Pease!"
Up and down, up and down...
We are asking the Easter Bunny for a slide for our house.
Fingers crossed that he comes through!

This park has a cool little pit area filled with wood chips where the kids can play and dig.
It's pretty cool... Mikenna loves it.
We usually bring some buckets and shovels with us and she's a happy girl!
I think Daddy enjoyed it more than anyone...
Such focus working that backhoe!

Sunshine and days with my little family make me happy!



1 comment: