Tuesday, July 5, 2011

4th of July

Mmm-k so I'm totally behind (thank goodness for backdating).
I'm a much better blogger in the winter when we are stuck inside, but someday I will catch up I swear.
Here's some pictures of our fun on the 4th.
Mikenna and Ellie put on a show and played the drums with pens and pencils... Kenna always finds the fun stuff to play with at Titi and Unco's house!

We went outside once it cooled off enough (barely) for some kick ball and fireworks.
Kenna loved the fireworks this year.
Everytime one would stop she requested "More farworks pease!"
Did I mention how flippin hot it was? Check out Kenna's sweaty hair. Pretty sweet.
Unbearably hot or not, we had fun... holidays are so much more fun with a little one around!
See you next year "farworks!"

No comments:

Post a Comment