Thursday, July 21, 2011

Beautiful Girl

Mikenna, my little ray of sunshine, you are so amazing. 
I love you more than I could ever begin to explain.
In your short 20 months here you have done and learned so much!
(Truly, a small part of me thinks you are a genius... you know all of your colors and a good majority of your letters at 20 months, and learned them on your own. Smarty, right? Ok, maybe I'm a little biased.)
Genius or not, you are beautiful inside and out.
I am so proud to be your mama.
That face melts my heart. 
Thank you for loving me like you do Mikenna Faith, you make me happy! 
xoxox

1 comment:

  1. This pic is too much...she's soooo beautiful! Those eyes! geesh...

    It has to be something with the Makena/Mikenna's in the world...I swear my M is a genius too! :} They probably are!

    ReplyDelete