Friday, July 22, 2011

Happy Birthday to ME!

This year for my birthday I got the BEST gift ever.
(Kenna, I'm not sure I consider anything you have to suffer through 54 hours of pain for a "gift," otherwise this would be second, next to you of course.)
Anyway, my hubby did an amazing job at listening to me and got me exactly what I wanted.
I had no clue what he was getting me, in fact I had been a little irritated that our money had been so tight lately... little did I know he was actually putting money aside for this. Whoops, sorry babe!
I opened my present and instantly started crying.
Not the pretty, one tear runs down your cheek kind of cry either... the ugly face, borderline hysterical crying.
Here it is, in all its glory... my Nikon D5100:
Take a minute to take it all in... beautiful, isn't it?
Ok, I'm a photography freak and most people wouldn't be this excited. But I am! And that's all that matters!
I am a little bummed that I have been so busy and haven't had too much time to use this baby, but I've been playing around with it every chance I get.
Much more to come, as I figure all of these settings out (it may take me years).
In the mean time, a little sweetness for you:
Love her.

1 comment: