Saturday, January 26, 2013

Keegan: 10 Days Old

I finally feel a little more like myself (and a little less like a zombie who was recently hit by a car).
I decided to take a few hours with my new little love today for a newborn session.

We started after a feeding, while he was wide awake :)
 I love those blue-grey eyes, and my very alert little man.
After laying in the warmth for a few minutes he finally fell into his normal afternoon deep sleep.
Around 2:00 pm is the best nap time for both my kids.
Mikenna has always been a late napper, but it's what has always worked for her. 
Thankfully, so far, Keegan seems to be the same way.

I'm so in love with that squishy face...
...and his big "Daddy nose" that's too big for his face with a wrinkle at the bridge...
...and those sweet little lips. 
He has HUGE hands and feet... skinny and loooooong.
He's going to be a big boy.
And that head full of crazy hair on his head... that's my favorite part.
After being so nice and sleepy for his shoot I figured he would do great for some pictures with Mikenna.
We got this one shot and then my alert little man stayed awake for a few hours.
My babies come out very curious... he is just like his sister.
...and they even have the same expressions.
Welcome to the world sweet boy.
We can't wait to watch you grow and learn all about you!

No comments:

Post a Comment