Sunday, June 19, 2011

Father's Day Photo Shoot

It started out innocent enough...
I wanted cute pictures of Kenna for Father's Day gifts.
Let me tell you... attempting good, somewhat posed photos of your own 19 month old is no easy task.
Really though, she was being a little ham and I got a couple good ones off the get go...
Then, as usual she started being her funny little self and making faces for me.
Right as I was about to decide that the photos I got were good enough, Jalapeno jumped up on the couch.
I thought "maybe I'll get a picture of Kenna and Jalapeno for Ryan!"
Both his babies in one picture... had to do it.
Getting a decent picture of a 19 month old AND a small, somewhat skittish dog = well, I'll just say good luck.
I ended up getting what I needed, and couldn't help but laugh looking through all the pictures.
I love both of those little peanuts so much.
Happy Father's Day Daddy! Hope you enjoy your gifts (and pictures)!

2 comments:

  1. ha! Super cute! I try and get Makena and Milo all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha I can't picture Jala sitting still for so long.

    ReplyDelete