Thursday, June 9, 2011

Princesses wear panties!

Exciting things have been going on around the Johnson house!
After a few naked days (for Mikenna, not Ryan or me, thankfully)...
...this little chicken nugget is potty trained!
Woo hoo! 
Seriously, it was like, the easiest thing ever.
Why was I so worried?
All it took was a little princess potty...
...and some "pincess big gil panties."
Mikenna hates being dirty, so I knew once she started to figure it all out she would probably be happy to be out of diapers.
Since she discovered some of her panties have princesses on them, she will NOT let them get dirty! So, princess panties it is every day. (Side note: I have totally cleaned out the stores around here of their 2T princess panties... so sorry to anyone in the area looking for them, I'm sure they'll restock 'em soon.)
She is still wearing a diaper when she's sleeping (which is fine by me, she is only 19 months old!), but hasn't worn a diaper during the day for almost a week with no accidents.
It has been one big potty party around here!
I'm sure we look like complete idiots to someone on the outside looking in... our whole house erupts with excitement, high-fives, and cheering each time Mikenna goes potty.
But, I am more than happy to celebrate like an idiot... good job little mama, so proud of you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment