Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Water Baby

I'm not sure I've ever described how much Mikenna loves water.
She would play in it all day long if I let her, even when it's cold. 
She loves swimming, and will jump in on her own over and over. 
(We will be starting swim lessons in July for my little fish)
It has been HOT so I took Mikenna to a nearby park that has a big water play area.
We played and had a picnic with Joanna and little miss Hannah.
Kenna was insistent on feeding Hannah her lunch, luckily Hannah was a team player and went along with it.

When we first got to the park Mikenna ran off on her own with the big kids.
She didn't even look back for me.
Then, I think she realized how big most of the other kids were and she wanted me to go in the water with her.
(P.S. I love that she stands sticking her booty out. This may not be a good thing in about 12 years, but for now it's cute.)

She was too busy to stop and look at the camera (stinker).
Thank you sweet Hannah for stopping long enough for a picture!

Oh wait, Mikenna almost paused once long enough for me to get a decent picture:
(notice the feet are still moving)
"All wet mama, all wet!"

 We ventured to the swings for a bit...
But not long before the girls were back in the water, holding hands (so cute).
I wish I would have gotten pictures of Mikenna running, laughing, and screaming through the water, but it's hard to do when it's in water (ha!) and you are the only one there watching her.
I seriously need a photographer to follow us around (any volunteers? I'll pay you in treats! Think about it...)
We will definitely be back soon, and often, so lots more pictures to come! :)



1 comment:

  1. hahaha-the butt. i did that too, but outgrew it, thankfully. and you know i will be your photographer :)

    ReplyDelete