Sunday, February 13, 2011

Best Buds

Mikenna has a new BFF... our little Jalapeno! (I like to call him our first born, but Ryan likes to remind me he is just a dog. Then I usually just stick my tongue out at him!) She calls him "Ha" (trying to say Jala) and she LOVES her Ha. Our morning routine usually goes a little like this:
I open Mikenna's door and say good morning, she says "Hi mama", then either "Hi Ha!" if he follows me in, or "Mama, Ha go?" if he doesn't. This morning I didn't even get a hi. I opened her door and first thing out of her mouth was "Hi Ha! Hi buddy! Ha, go side? Go pee pee?" (So much for mommy being her favorite!) Jalapeno is hand fed by miss Mikenna daily, and he now has a playmate who always wants to throw his ball or play tug with him. When we first brought her home he wasn't so sure about this wiggly noisy thing in his house, but she is definitely growing on him!
Her newest fave thing to do is walk her Ha. It's pretty cute, she holds onto that leash for dear life: 

Super cute, I love seeing my babies play together!
By the way, how perfect is this day?
The sky is so so blue, love!
Perfect outside day. 


2 comments:

  1. omg she is so cute holding onto jala's leash! i love the pictures! the colors are great!!

    ReplyDelete